Friday, January 8, 2021

Birthday Flowers

Continuing on with my plan to mail out more cards, I wanted to use this pretty flower again. I loved it stamped directly onto this DP for my Jan 1 blog hop, so I tried it again with a different sheet and different flower colors. I even know exactly who they're all going to! Love that!!  

This time I'm using the SUO Challenge, to simply make something new! I also borrowed Christy's idea to color the fussy cut flower with Wink of Stella. I was excited it shows up at least a little on all three cards! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Crushed Curry, Just Jade, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Whisper White, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Flowers for Every Season ribbon, Wink of Stella Pen, Glue Dots, Iridescent Pearls (retired)

And another color combo... 
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Just Jade, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Flowers for Every Season ribbon, Wink of Stella Pen, Glue Dots

and still another! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry
Paper: Melon Mambo, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Flowers for Every Season ribbon, Wink of Stella Pen, Glue Dots

You should mail out some cards too! People really do appreciate being thought of. 

6 comments:

  1. I love what you have done to highlight both the flowers and the background. I don't know which color combo I like best....all are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tanya what a beautiful trio of cards.The dsp that you've used makes it look like you've actually used texture paste on it. Thankyou for taking part in the SUO challenge hope to see you next time. x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Tanya - love that background DSP behind the pretty flowers - so much texture! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the textured look of this paper and how you stamped directly on it. The layered flower on top adds just the right amount of additional layering and interest. Thanks for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dry embossing this DSP gives it an entirely different look! Very clever. Thank you so very much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we are definitely looking forward to you joining us again tomorrow for our Love challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Wink of Stella pen is so awesome, isn't it? And I bet if you send these cards to non-crafters they'll be wondering how on earth you made it sparkle like that :) All three cards are beautiful, I love the Just Jade color combos! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...