Thursday, January 7, 2021

Birthday Donkeys!

Last year I made 163 cards, and mailed out 136 of them. Oh, and 82 Christmas cards, haha.... 
and this year I'd like to do even better, and send out a birthday card to more family members and friends. I'm not always very good at that, but I've already written out a list for each month, so it should be a little easier...

I had a little time so I made this cute donkey birthday card for a cute little boy I know. I used the Color Throwdown combination and this qualifies for The Paper Players challenge to use something new! I've never used this set and it only became available to you two days ago so that's pretty new! Also it *almost qualifies for #simplestamping but I did use Blender Pens to pull the stamped color into the image, which is a super easy thing to do! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling Donkeys
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Early Espresso
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Blender Pens

What do you think of my happy, celebratory donkeys? haha....

5 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with these cute little donkeys..you're on a good start for your 2021 cards for sure! Thanks for sharing this at our "new" Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Nothing beats birthday donkeys kicking up their heels! I'm sure this will bring a smile to one lucky little boy's face. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! And those donkeys look like they are happy to be celebrating! I like the simple shading you did to give them some pop! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that adorable card. Those donkeys are just perfect for this week's challenge! Thank you for joining us at Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card! The colors worked out great for your donkeys! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...