Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Watercolor Birthday

Well, more a watercolor wash, but that's okay. Today's card is a fun one. I combined the sketch from Global Design Project, along with the color challenge from The Paper Players and made this fun, happy card! 
I brushed water across the top of the white card stock, then added some color from the Blackberry Bliss ink pad, starting at the top and working down. Then I flipped it over and did the same thing with the Misty Moonlight.
Supplies:
Stamps: Well Said
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Bumblebee, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Bumblebee In Color Ribbon, Well Written dies, Metallic Pearls, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots, Big Shot (retired), paintbrush 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the watercolor wash, Tanya! What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors. It turned out perfectly. The die cut sentiment really stands out. Thank you so much for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercolor wash is fabulous. As Ann said, this is a great way to showcase the colors. I love the split sentiment, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the background you created! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...