Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Celebration!

I needed to make a card to congratulate a new friend and I liked these rich shades for winter, plus the cozy looking DP to soften it. It was a quick card but I am very pleased with it. I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps for the design. And the exact same DP from yesterday as well as the Vanilla card stock that was already out. Because I can! haha! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Field of Flowers
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry card stocks, In Good Taste DP

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love stem images for flowers, and you can't go wrong with any purple, lol. Love that texture behind your image! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card for your friend, and the purples are yummy! So glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the purple flowers and the fun background! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely & cheery card, and perfectly mailable. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and clean creation, Tanya. Beautifully done. Hope that your family is doing well! Thank you for the lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...