Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Santa 2018

During 2020, I got 207 scrapbook pages made and two mini books. I am looking forward to continuing that momentum!
So here is the last page I made last year, using all retired product, lol, but hey! It's done and in my daughter's book! The pictures are darker than I'd like, but maybe I can improve on my photo editing skilz this year too. I didn't actually take the darker photos, but I still could have tried to fix it. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Project Life Hello Dec 2016 (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Dark & Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends, Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, Night Before Christmas DP (retired)
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots, Olive Baker's Twine (from a PP Kit) (retired), Night Before Christmas Memories & More Card Pack (card & stickers) (retired), Hello December PL Accessory Pack (sequins) (retired)

This page was actually for a Stashbuster Challenge, and I used paper tearing, a tag, sequins in place of glitter, and, funny enough, I intended to use the back of one of the DP strips which would have given me geometric paper, but I forgot and glued it down this way, lol! 
It also fit a technique challenge to stamp on a scrapbook page. The tiny stars are stamps. 
What have you made? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...