Saturday, January 9, 2021

Old Scrapping

Happy Saturday! I hope you've got some plans for a nice weekend! 

This week I also managed to get a little scrappy time in! Last year's scrapping was almost entirely for my son, and a little bit for my youngest because if I was spending that much time working on scrapbooks instead of playing with her or reading to her, she wanted new pages too, lol. That meant my middle child was pretty much ignored in my scrapping last year, so this year I started with her! These photos have been printed so long, (they were taken in 2010!) they were curling along all the long sides, making the picture even more difficult to look right. But hey, it's done! 

I mostly followed EMS Sketch 95 from Cheryl for the layout, and I made my own DP for the two sections. I used two markers for the circly elements, and a very old alphabet for the title. Added a few pearls and called it good! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely You, Skinny Mini Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Melon Mambo/marker, Purple Posy marker
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Pearls 

1 comment:

  1. As a middle child myself, I am so happy to hear you are not ignoring your middle one in scrapping this year - LOL! Pretty layout, and I love how you did the circles. Thanks for playing along with EMS Sketch Challenge 95, and please check back for a new challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...