Monday, February 8, 2021

A Baby Card

Happy Monday! Ready for a new week?
One of my favorite things in the Mini Catalog is this sweet stamp set, called Treasures of Life. This week I'm going to feature some products from this stamp set for you. 

The sentiments in this set indicate that it's intended for grandparents. But really, the images work for parents too. I like them because they'll work for cards as well as scrapbook pages, which is important in my world. 
Today I'm showing a card for a new mom. I happen to know several baby girls who have recently arrived or are coming soon, so I think I'll get some use from this image. She could be a mom just as easily as a grandma. I used the latest from Color Throwdown for my card, tho the watercolor pencils set has Bermuda Bay which isn't totally "minty", and the ribbon I used is Just Jade, which works well but still is not "minty"... 
Supplies:
Stamps: Treasures of Life
Ink: Stazon Black, Highland Heather
Paper: Blushing Bride, Highland Heather & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Flowers for Every Season ribbon, Dimensionals 

*I don't know why the card looks like I put the panel on lopsided...it is straight, I promise. It's just very windy outside so I was fighting the wind and in a hurry... 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...and you did a marvelous job coloring your image. Thank you for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Your card is so lovely and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...