Tuesday, February 9, 2021

A Valentine!

Back today with another idea for this cute stamp set! 
I think this card will probably go to some grandparents, because I'm going to have my kids mail valentines to their grandparents. But this image works with any adult-child relationship. 

This card uses the latest color combination from TGIF Challenges! I used the Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend instead of Real Red, and that's how I recolored the tiny pearls too. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Treasures of Life
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Light Petal Pink, Ivory, Light Cherry Cobbler 
Paper: Smoky Slate, Real Red, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Flowers for Every Season ribbon, Basic Pearls

*again with the wonky panel! The picture was taken the same day as yesterday's, in the wind. So weird! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card and one that grandparents are sure to love! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...