Thursday, February 25, 2021

Colorful Hummingbird!

Today's card is a lot more bright than I typically create, but I think it's happy-bright and I like it. I'm putting this with the TGIF Challenge to feature Sale-A-Bration products...which is what I've been doing this week and last. For this bird, I used the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens, and images of hummingbirds on google. I also covered the whole bird with Wink of Stella, which is perfect for a hummingbird, but you can't see that at all, haha. Oh well. 
Supplies:
Stamps: A Touch of Ink
Ink: Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Wink of Stella 

Don't miss out on this pretty stamp set! I think I like coloring it in even more than the filler stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...