Friday, February 26, 2021

Blue Hummingbird

Happy Friday! Only two days left to get your hands on the Sale-A-Bration freebies!! There is a chance this might be my favorite card I've made with the Sale-A-Bration 2021 products...
This card uses the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge. I used ink pads and blender pens to color the bird, leaves and flowers. I intended for bright pops of pink flowers but I loved how it turned out with this subtle color so I left it. You can't see it at all, but the bird is highlighted with Wink of Stella which looks super cool. 
Supplies:
Stamps: A Touch of Ink
Ink: Stazon Black, Pretty Peacock, Just Jade, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Accessories: Flowers for All Seasons ribbon, Wink of Stella, Glue Dot

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch. I'm really liking this darling hummingbird set. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...