Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Blessing an Angel!

Today I'm not featuring my new stamp set. Instead I'm sharing a challenge *I issued my scrappy friends. This page uses a color challenge from Global Design Project, and then a challenge to use supplies that make you think of Valentines, for a non-Valentine project. Everything but the colors are retired, but that is why I keep my retired supplies- for scrapping! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alphabet (retired), Taffy Alphabet (retired), 
Ink: Rococo Rose, Sahara Sand, Rococo Rose marker
Paper: Blushing Bride, Rococo Rose
Accessories: Scalloped Lace Trim, Glue Dots, Artisan Embellishment Kit (ribbon roses, Rose die cut, pearls), Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (heart doilies, glitter dots) (kits both long retired)
Journaling Font: Jennifer Lynne

and some close ups...



So, when I was looking over her blessing pictures and trying to think of a title, this was all that was coming to mind. But I hesitated because I was sure I used it with one of my big kids'...... So I looked at their books and it turned out I used it for BOTH of my big kids, so I could totally use it again, hahaha! And if your curiosity is now piqued, this is how I used it before, back in the dark ages/good old days when I'd print a roll of film and scrap it within the week.......

a kind of long time ago
and a really long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...