Thursday, February 18, 2021

Hello Hummingbird

Today I have another card using A Touch of Ink, which you can earn for FREE before the end of February! I used the color combo from Inspire.Create.Challenge, and the sketch from Fusion, which is now over. 
With the color fill stamp on the flowers I inked in Blushing Bride, and then did the "rock and roll" techinque to add some Rococo Rose ink to it. Finally I used a sponge to add a bit of Sahara Sand to the edges of the Whisper White card stock. This card is soft and pretty and I kinda love it. I'm deciding if it will be a birthday card or a thinking of you card, but either way it's nice. 
Supplies:
Stamps: A Touch of Ink
Ink: Memento Black, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Rococo Rose
Paper: Blushing Bride & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Rococo Rose scalloped linen ribbon, Circle dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stamping Sponges 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful! Such delicate images! Thank you for joining us at Fusion and I'm sorry you missed the cut-off.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...