Monday, February 15, 2021

Walking the Dog

Best laid plans... I intended to have five projects for you with this set, shared last week. Well... here's the third!

Today I'm showing off the last image in this set, and this time I used it on a scrapbook page of my dad and my daughter. (you had to know that was coming...!) These pictures are pretty old, and that old dog has crossed the rainbow bridge, but my daughter sure loved her while she was here to love. (yes, my son is in the pictures too, but he is soo my child and more than a little...nervous around dogs....ahem).
I shouldn't have used the Blends on this particular stamped image, because I used the wrong black ink, but didn't have a darker brown or black marker for my dad's hair and I'm leaving it anyway, lol. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Treasures of Life, Skinny Mini Alphabet
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray marker, Cinnamon Cider marker, Soft Suede marker, Rococo Rose marker, Blushing Bride marker, Ivory Stampin' Blends, Light Petal Pink Stampin' Blends, Light Black Stampin' Blends 
Paper: Seaside Spray, Whisper White card stocks 
Journaling Font: Just Beautiful Simplicity

and a close up of that sweet image... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...