Friday, February 19, 2021

Raspberries!

Today I have another suuper cute Sale-A-Bration freebie! This sweet stamp set, and some gorgeous, coordinating DP! For today's card, I used the splitcoaststampers.com sketch, and I played with a LOT of ink designing the perfect raspberry. Let me know if you can't read these, or translate my abbreviations, but first I made several berries...

then a bunch of stems...

then I combined my favorites to make this: 
Supplies:
Stamps: Berry Blessings
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Just Jade, Mint Macaron
Paper: Just Jade, Whisper White & Melon Mambo card stocks
Accessories: Flowers For Every Season ribbon, Circle dies (retired), Big Shot (retired), Dimensionals

What do you think? I think the colors are just about perfect! 

Just as a reminder, when I say the Big Shot is retired, the machine I own IS retired. But Stampin' Up! has created their own die cutting and embossing machine and it would be awesome to have someday! And I'll tell you what- if you buy the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, it will earn you this Berry stamp set and DP for FREE! (if you buy the current circles dies, you can add another Sale-A-Bration freebie AND get hostess rewards too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...