Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Donkey Birthday

Today I have a different Sale-A-Bration set for you, and it's for another little boy's birthday! This is the first time I'm using this sitting donkey. Also, I pulled out an old set from 2016 for the balloon, but you could use the balloon from Hey Girlfriend or Woodland Wonder or Hot Dog in the Mini, or there are several in the Annual catalog too. I used a Blender Pen to pull a little color into the donkey and the balloons. 
I used the color challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches, the sketch from Fab Friday, and it works for the Global Design Project theme of animals! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling Donkeys, Beautiful Ride (long retired)
Ink: Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Flirty Flamingo, Memento Black 
Paper: Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo card stocks
Accessories: Blender Pens

What are you making this week? Who will you send it to? 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, Tanya - what a subtle way to stamp our donkey, lol - this seated one is my fave, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute little guy! I really like how you kept clean with just the light shading! He's got that sloppy sit going on just like my dog lol! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS! What little guy wouldn't love a donkey card? Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love that donkey image, perfect design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully CAS Tanya - I love your clever and subtle use of our colours. I'm sure this donkey will be a big hit! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenges. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries. And sorry for the belated comment.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...