Thursday, July 1, 2021

We Create Blog Hop: School Daze

August already?? Holy cow the year is flying by! But, another month means another blog hop for you, so here we go! 

Our hop theme this month is however we interpret "School Daze". Appropriate because we have one "real" week of summer left and then school swallows up everything else!
Anyway, I looked over my stamps and the only thing that came to mind was this brand new Sale-A-Bration stamp set and "Mary Had A Little Lamb" ...haha, so that's what I did!
I made it a birthday card because I need a bunch of those! Also, again, this gorgeous Beauty of the Earth DP is still on sale through tomorrow! So of course I used a bit more. I thought the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches worked perfectly!
This cute stamp set will be available to earn FREE, on August 3rd.

Supplies:
Stamps: Counting Sheep
Ink: Memento Black, Old Olive, Bumblebee marker, Cinnamon Cider marker
Paper: Bumblebee, Old Olive, Basic White card stock, Beauty of the Earth DP
Accessories: Dimensionals

Now you can hop on over to see what Libby made by clicking the box below, and continue on through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...