Friday, July 16, 2021

Birthday Colors

I needed to make birthday cards this week, and the second I saw the color challenge from Sunday Stamps I KNEW I was using it. I just had to pick a stamp set to go with it, lol! My son's favorite colors are orange and blue. His bedroom has an orange wall, and a blue wall! And his birthday is today! This could not have been a more perfect match, haha!
I based my card off the sketch from the Fusion blog, tho my greeting is on a square instead of a circle. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home, Sunny Sentiments
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Accessories: Dimensionals

Got any crafty plans for the weekend? I think I have birthday and project plans.... but crafting would be fun! haha!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love this set with these colors, too, lol - so glad to hear that there are orange and blue fans out there, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet simplicity of this card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cheerful colors and scene! Perfect for summertime. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, serene card. Makes me long to be on a sailboat somewhere. SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...