Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Christmas In July!

In just a few days, a new Mini catalog is beginning, and as is often the case, my wish list is LONG... haha! We also have a second round of Sale-A-Bration starting Aug 3! Today's card features stamps, dies and ribbon from the Mini, and DP from Sale-A-Bration! And I finally got to play with it! 

I also used the sketch from The Paper Players, and the theme from SUO Challenges

Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Cabin (Upcoming Mini)
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Paper: Basic White, Real Red, Basic Black, Shaded Spruce card stocks, Peaceful Prints DP (SAB only!)
Accessories: Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Cabin Dies, Wink of Stella, big shot (retired), Dimensionals

The dies are part of my FAVORITE bundle in the Mini. I have so many ideas for this bundle...I have to get going on it! I didn't realize the ribbon was so thin (narrow), but I love it anyway. And this DP is absolutely my favorite Sale-A-Bration product! I still have a long list of more products I reeally want, but until then, I'm excited to keep showing this stuff off! 

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Tanya - LOVE that check paper, so perfect for these simple and perfect trees! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Tanya! Like you, this paper is my favorite SAB product. I love how it pairs up with the gingham ribbon. This is a perfect layout for showcasing this sentiment. Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tanya! You used the sketch perfectly and love the pattern paper and gingham ribbon match. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Tanya love the dsp and the layout it's really pretty with those trees taking the star place on top perfect. Thanks for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the buffalo checks with your cute little trees, Tanya! Thanks for joining our challenge at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge starting soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...