Friday, July 23, 2021

Summer Trees!

This card was actually made last week with all the others, but I never got around to stamping a greeting and taking a picture! It's been a long, busy week!  

For this card, I was inspired by the current Inkspirational Challenge. Amazingly, I'm not too late to link! 

I actually used two stamp sets here, but you can't see one of them, unless you look very closely. I wanted sun shining behind the trees, but the trees covered up the rays, haha! Oh well.... I ran the trees die through the Bark embossing folder to add some texture and detail. I also sponged on some sky and some grass. Finally I layered up three colors of tree leaf die cuts, scattered all over the trees! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired By Nature, After The Storm
Ink: Soft Suede, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic White, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Inspiring Canopy, Bark embossing folder, Dimesionals, Big Shot (retired), Sponges (retired)

1 comment:

  1. You've created such a pretty forest; I want to wander through it and enjoy the sun and shade! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...