Thursday, July 8, 2021

Strawberries!

I haven't had a ton of crafty time this summer, but I have been itching to play with Poppy Parade. I don't know why- I only just got that ink pad a couple months ago and it's been around a while! Maybe the record breaking heat is getting to me, haha, (It's about 20 degrees hotter than normal this week) but I finally used it, with this cute stamp and punch set!
I combined it with the latest from Freshly Made Sketches, albeit a bit awkwardly. But I think it worked out anyway. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Basic White
Accessories: Strawberry Builder Punch, Blender Pen, Dimensionals

One of the strawberry's center stamps was stamped off once, and it's leaf center was too. The other was fully inked. And the leaves behind the berries were colored using Blender Pens to pull the freshly-stamped ink in and fill it in just a little. It adds just a little bit more depth than is already there with the DistINKtive stamps. 

1 comment:

  1. A perfect card for a hot, summer birthday! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...