Tuesday, July 13, 2021

More Strawberries!

Yesterday I made several cards, and I'm starting with this one! I used a different red and green this time on the berries. 
I'm pretty sure this will be part of my next class. It's happy and summery and I love it!
This one was intended for the SUO Challenge to make whatever I wanted, and I made a thank you card to fit the challenge from Inspire.Create. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Real Red, Just Jade
Paper: Just Jade & Basic White card stock, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Strawberry Punch, Flowers For Every Season ribbon, Dimensionals 

That cool DP is still on sale, thru August 2nd, so don't miss out! What are you making this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Tanya, lovely! That woodgrain background is a perfect layer against the berries! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with the sweet strawberries! Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple design of your lovely card. It's perfect for a class! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again for our Christmas in July challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Tanya! Love that Real Red + Just Jade color combo...then again I love Just Jade with just about everything :D Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again for our new challenge starting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Tanya the strawberries look absolutely delicious thankyou so much for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...