Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Peaceful shades...

Today I have a pretty card, but actually I think it could work for a guy too. I used the color challenge from Color Throwdown, and this unique sketch from the Global Design Project
The DP sale is still happening through the end of the month and this paper is lovely. You can see it all HERE. As soon as I saw the catalog I knew I was getting this pack! And I didn't even know these two prints were part of it, haha. 
I just trimmed the DP into half inch strips, and then I taped it together, haha. That layer is popped up on Dimensionals, and the greeting is too. 

 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sunny Sentiments
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake & Basic White card stocks, Beauty of the Earth DP
Accessories: Flowers For Every Season Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals 

I really like this color combination actually. This is what stamping is about - making pretty things that bring peace and joy to others. Or yourself sometimes, haha. And that is okay!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...