Thursday, July 29, 2021

Autumn Leaves!

Happy Thursday!
Today's card is FULL of my new favorite things! Really really. I told you I was getting to work on these!
I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps along with the color combination from Hand Stamped Sentiments. Except...that the sketch is kind of covered up with all my stuff... and the color combo is a little mixed with whatever the DP had in it additionally... 

Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Cabin
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive card stocks, Beauty of the Earth DP 
Accessories: Inspiring Canopy Dies, Cabin Dies, Bark embossing folder, Dimensionals, big shot (retired) 

I mixed this Beauty of the Earth DP, with these beautiful Inspiring Canopy dies. And I'm already thinking I need to buy another pack of this paper before the sale ends! I need this sheet!! Lots of this sheet! It is beautiful and colorful and perfectly captures all the best things of autumn! I stamped this cozy cabin in Cinnamon Cider, which is a color I love. The cabin is popped up on dimensionals, and the card front is embossed with the Bark folder. So many favorite things!! I hope it didn't turn out too busy, LOL....! 

What are YOUR favorite products right now? Are you playing with them? 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice - that cabin is so pretty! Great use of that DSP! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of new and fun goodies on your beautiful fall card! Love the fall trees behind the cabin and the wood texture background. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...