Monday, July 12, 2021

A Triple Page Layout

It's been a little while since I shared any scrapping, so that's what I'm doing today! 

This layout (three pages long!) was for a challenge which required me to use the color red (card stock, ribbon, ink, and a red house in the photos!), "love" in the title, and a quote. The quote is a stamp that says "life is a beautiful ride". I think everything on these pages is retired except the card stock, but that's what I use my retired stash for! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy Alphabet, To Have and To Hold, Beautiful Ride (all retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Deck The Halls DP (retired)
Accessories: Resin Hearts (retired), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (retired)

Then, since that photo is so small, here's some close ups. 



AND, the layout is for MY books, which doesn't happen often enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...