Monday, January 9, 2023

A Sale-A-Brating Owl

Happy Monday! 

Today I've got the final owl I colored last week. This one used brighter shades and I thought that was fun with the party hat. And this is fun because today is my childhood best friend's birthday. Her card has already been sent, but this could have worked too! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Adorable Owls
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Stampin' Blends
Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Opal Rounds, Circle Dies, Dimensionals, big shot

And then the Blends details on the cute little owl, if you're curious: 
Beak/talons: Dark Pumpkin Pie
Eyes: Light Old Olive
Tummy/face: Light Daffodil Delight
Back/Head: Dark Daffodil Delight
Hat: Light Melon Mambo

altho now I'm thinking this little owl is colored just a biiit like Tweety Bird..... 

What are you making this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...