Thursday, January 12, 2023

Perched on a Tree Class

Here is another card for my upcoming class. 
I love this bird and I love the coordinating dies but I admit I struggle just a bit using it all. Coloring the bird is a bit tricky for me, maybe because I'm not sure how it's supposed to look... but I've seen a number of different ways to color it! This time I used the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens because they blend so easily, and they're super forgiving.
Supplies:
Stamps: Perched In A Tree
Ink: Stazon Black, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Aspen Tree dies, big shot

If you're curious, this is how I colored the bird this time: 
Bird: Head: Crushed Curry
Beak/talons: Daffodil Delight
Throat: Cherry cobbler
Breast: Cajun Craze
Back, Early Espresso blended into feather lines 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...