Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The process...

Taking most of December off of any crafting means that it takes me a minute (or a day or two...) to get back into a groove where I feel like I know what I'm doing. Yep, still does. 
So when coming up with ideas for my upcoming class, I knew I wanted to use this gorgeous stamp set....and this gorgeous paper.....but then what?? I tried out an idea but I didn't love it... 

So I did it a little differently.... but I still didn't love it....
and then I tried this and liked it a lot better. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Starry Sky, Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, Hues of Happiness DP
Accessories: Opal Rounds, Dimensionals


And then for good measure, haha, I asked three of my stamping buddies which they liked the best. 2/3 agreed with me, so that ended up the winner. 
Which one do you like, and why? 
Everyone agreed the white flower and greeting was too stark, but it probably would have worked if I'd used a white base and matted it with the Melon Mambo. I felt the die cut flower got lost in the DP, which is why I stamped it subtly on the background. 

So are you coming to the card class tomorrow, or on Friday? Let me know ASAP- I'm prepping supplies now! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all 3 but the third is definitely the winner :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...