Friday, January 6, 2023

Sale-A-Bration Owls!

If you don't get my emails, or follow me on facebook, you might have missed that Sale-A-Bration began yesterday! (it's on my sidebar for you!) Sale-A-Bration is so much fun, because for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you get to choose a FREE gift! This year it's all stamps or beautiful DP! You can also earn gifts with every $100, or by hosting a $300 workshop, or if you place a $300 order or more! 

The first free item I picked was this fun owl stamp set. The other day I took a little time to try coloring them in with the Stampin' Blends I own (not enough!) and see what I might like. 

And then another day I made them into cards, but today I'm just sharing two. These use the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and I'm putting it with the Inspire.Create.Challenge for something new to me. And it totally qualifies for the SUO Challenge too which is to make whatever you want! 


Supplies:
Stamps: Adorable Owls
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede, Balmy Blue, Stampin' Blends
Paper: Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Basic White cardstocks, Hues of Happiness DP
Accessories: Circle dies, big shot

Do you have a preference on the card? 
How about the owls? haha.... 
Here's exactly what I did for each of these guys:
Owl 1:
beak & talons: Light or dark pumpkin pie
Eyes: Light Petal Pink
tummy/face: Ivory
back/head: Bronze

Owl 2:
Beak/talons:  Light or dark pumpkin pie
eyes: Light Balmy Blue
Tummy/face: Light Petal Pink
Back/Head: Dark Petal Pink
             
Owl 3: 
beak & talons: Light pumpkin pie
eyes: Light Daffodil Delight
tummy/face: left plain
back/head: Light Petal Pink

Owl 4: 
Beak & Talons: Light Pumpkin Pie
Eyes: Light Old Olive 
Tummy/face:
Back/head: Ivory
bowtie: Light Balmy Blue, Dark polka dots

But there are more coloring tools and this is going to be a fun little set! 

4 comments:

  1. They are SO cute. I love how you've colored each of them. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards and all four owls, but if I have to choose a favorite, I have to say the petal pink card is my favorite and has my favorite owls. Great job coloring them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards, Tanya! Aren't those owls just the cutest thing ever? Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute and love how you colored the owls! I'm so happy you participated with us at SUOChallenges.com. Please join us for our black and white challenge today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...