Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Watercolor World

In the excitement of Sale-A-Bration, don't forget the new January- April Mini Catalog! Not only is it like every other Mini and packed with great products, it has lots of fun things that coordinate with the Sale-A-Bration freebies too! 

My first purchase from the Mini is this map of the world background stamp. As soon as I browsed the sneak peek of the Mini, I knew I was going to own this stamp. I love globes and maps and I have purchased a number of the ones Stampin' Up! has released, ha.... And after asking for a globe since I was about eight years old, I got a real globe for Christmas this year! Anyway, this first map card is for my upcoming class. And this sentiment from a few years ago was a perfect match! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor World, Lovely You
Ink: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Paper: Basic White, Soft Succulent
Accessories: Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...