Friday, January 27, 2023

Sale-A-Bration scrapping!

I hope your Friday is off to a great start! I am working on scrapbooking today. I've gotten three pages done so far today for three different books so I am excited! And this time, the page I made is 100% current product (What?!) so I have to share it, hahaha!

In spite of all current product, these pictures are almost twelve years old, which is crazy, but there you go. My daughter has recently discovered she loves the look of lavender plants and this paper is kind of perfect for that, thus, a page was born! It also worked out perfectly for a challenge to use the newest-to-you products! 
Bonus tip - if you bought the supplies to recreate this exact page, that would qualify for the free DP!   

It's a bit snowy out, so the photo of the page isn't great, but that's what I can do. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Alphabest
Ink: Blackberry Bliss ink & marker
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Dainty Flowers SAB DP
Accessories: Brushed Brass Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...