Monday, January 23, 2023

School Scrapping!

Happy Monday to you! I hope your weekend was good! I spent most of it sleeping because I am sick, but thank goodness this mama got sick on an open/boring weekend and not a jam-packed one!  

I'm sharing a lot of scrapping right now, because that's what I'm making. And don't you worry, I am still doing plenty of traditional scrapping with paper and stamps, haha. May as well use the stash I already own, right?? 

One project I have for myself this year is to get as much done as possible for my middle child, who is about to graduate. I set a bit of a precedent with my first graduating in 2020 and not getting a yearbook til late August, so now I feel like I need to work hard on getting her life done too. So she is definitely a main focus for me right now. And while it's fun to scrap the latest happenings, she has a shoebox full of photos that have already been printed, ranging from 2010 (seriously!!) to 2022, so I'm starting there. Ahem.

So on that note, here are three first days of school I've done for her this month! Ha! 


Supplies:
Paper: Pool Party shimmer?? Texture card stock (retired), Just Add Cake DP (retired)
Accessories: In Color Sequins (coastal cabana) (retired)

And as *very occasionally happens, two of these pages are NOT exclusively Stampin' Up!, because the local scrapbook store sells paper and stickers customized for our school! How can I resist that?? 
Supplies:
Paper: Pacific Point
Accessories: misc store stickers 
Journaling Font: Dreaming Out Loud Script Pro

Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Basic White, misc store DP
Accessories: misc store stickers 
Journaling Font: Baguet Script

What are you making this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...