Thursday, January 19, 2023

Mr Toad's Wild Ride!

I'm going to go back to sharing some Disneyland trip pages a lot more often than I have lately, haha... I can't even believe I haven't shared any since November! I have tons of them done, I may as well share them and see what it inspires YOU to make! 

So as a refresher, we took our kids to Disneyland for the first time ever, last February. I was hoping to get it all scrapped before it had been a year, but we'll see...! I do have two FULL books (the D-Ring style book....I'm not kidding about the word "full") but there is more to do. Mostly I haven't shared the digital pages, but that's still Stampin' Up!, even if it isn't current. My scrapping is usually not done with current products anyway. 

Also, I noticed that I apologize over and over and over that my pages are simple and I just decided this month that you know what? I am a simple scrapper, and that is FINE, haha. My kids love the pages, and I am not going to care any more if someone else thinks they're too simple or plain. 

With all that out of the way, here's a page I made last February of a ride we actually did twice! It seriously amazes me how many things I have in my stash that are just perfect for Disney. Who would have guessed? 

MDS supplies: 
Everybody's Business DP
Storytime frogs
Journaling Font: Garamond, Curlz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...