Thursday, January 26, 2023

Black & White!

I got a little crafty time, and decided to play with the current SUO Challenge which was to make a black and white project! Glancing over my stamps, I decided this map of the world was pretty much perfect for that!
And then when I linked it here, I noticed it says to have black and white be the "predominant" colors. That could change things.....! But for now I have this, ha! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor World, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black card stocks
Accessories: Red & Green Pearls, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! That really is a perfect stamp for black & white!! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image to use with this challenge and one that I need to ink up soon! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again tomorrow for our Galentine's Day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. You're right. The world stamp is perfect for a black and white card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Tanya! The map looks great in black & white. I bought that stamp but haven't inked it up yet, need to do that :) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...