Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Birthday Class Owl

Happy Tuesday morning! We had an extra long weekend here and now I am excited to dive into prepping for my classes later this week! 

So today I have another birthday owl (again with the Tweety Bird look....hmm...) with this cute Sale-A-Bration freebie, but this time for my upcoming class. Once again I colored him with Stampin' Blends (more colors are on my list, really!) and again he's on a circle die cut. For something a little different, and totally easy for anyone to do- I just stamped off the greeting repeatedly. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Adorable Owls
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Circle Dies, big shot

and here are the Blends I used, if you're curious: 
Face/Tummy: Light Daffodil delight
Back/Head: Dark Daffodil Delight
Eyes: Light Balmy Blue sparkle, Dark Balmy Blue iris
Talon/ Beak: Bronze
Hat: Dark Pumpkin Pie

...and, just a thought, but five sets of Stampin' Blends markers will earn you this owl set for free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...