Monday, February 27, 2023

Birthday Owl Again!

Tuesday, Feb 28 is the LAST DAY of Sale-A-Bration 2023! I don't want you to miss out on these fun freebies so I managed to make a couple last minute cards using the exclusive products! You can view the whole FREE selection right HERE

First up, this cute little owl again, and the very fun DP! This card uses the latest sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches

Supplies:
Stamps: Adorable Owls (Sale-A-Bration) 
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Poppy Parade marker
Stampin' Blends: Dark Basic Black, Dark Smoky Slate, Dark Balmy Blue, Dark Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Dandy Designs (Sale-A-Bration)
Accessories: Dimensionals

I even know exactly who this is going to! Love that! 

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!! I love the sweet owl and the starry background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this owl and he looks great with the stars behind. A keeper for sure ! Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...