Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Grateful for Spring

And my final Sale-A-Bration project before Sale-A-Bration comes to a close is this happy card. Honestly, I like Granny Apple Green a lot, but I struggle to use it. I bought it as soon as it came out and I don't know that I've ever used it in a class. This paper made the card come together so easily! This paper is one of those Sale-A-Bration exclusive items, so you really don't want to miss out! 

I used the sketch from The Paper Players, and it fits the theme for both Global Design Project and Inspire.Create.Challenge so that's fun. Even if we woke up to another two inches of snow... haha!

Supplies:
Stamps: Scenic Garden (Sale-A-Bration), Lovely You
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo
Paper: Basic White, Dandy Designs DP (Sale-A-Bration)
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Old Olive
Accessories: Brass Butterflies

I hope you can snag the items you want for FREE! See them all right HERE

4 comments:

  1. I love the spring vibes this has!!! The paper did do so much of the work! Beautiful! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hollyhocks and agree, granny apple green is such a beautiful bright green - and is perfect as the background for your florals. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect spring card, Tanya! This is such a lovely paper in Granny Apple Green. The butterflies are a sweet touch. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spring card!! Granny Apple Green is one of my favorites! I used to think it was bright, but then came Parakeet Party!! haha!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...