Thursday, February 2, 2023

Rosey Birthdays

Most of the time when I pull things out to make cards, I check a number of blogs and websites looking for a new sketch or other challenge to play with. I have found this helps me make a card I'm happy with. I need a ton of birthday cards right now (at least 12 for February - and this is the short month!) so of course I was going to use other people's ideas as a jumping off point. Earlier this week, I saw the latest CAS Colours & Sketches challenge and I really love the sketch idea. I actually own all of the suggested ink colors, but for a long while, all of my retired product moved to my mom's craft room, two hours away, and those are still there. So first I just used the sketch and made this fun card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Black, Tahitian Tide
Blends: Dark & Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark & Light Old Olive
Paper: Basic White & Flirty Flamingo card stocks
Accessories: Blossoming Happiness Dies, Dimensionals, big shot

Then I decided I really did like it so much that I made a version with similar shades to the color part of the challenge. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron
Blends: Dark & Light Melon Mambo, Dark & Light Old Olive
Paper: Basic White & Flirty Flamingo card stocks
Accessories: Blending Brush, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Dimensionals, big shot

And that gets me two cards closer to my goal! 
And! if you like this... this stamp and die bundle, and a pack of Dimensionals would earn you a Sale-A-Bration freebie! 

3 comments:

  1. Love them both!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautifully coloured roses, Tanya - such pretty cards! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created two very pretty cards! Thanks for playing in our double challenge at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...