Monday, February 20, 2023

Desert Fun

Happy Monday to you! I got a card made that I can share with you! This one uses a brand new bundle that actually my mom purchased. 

The layout for today's card comes from the latest SUO Challenge, which comes from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. I CASED the layout from the card that says "it looks like spring" but I changed the bundle, the colors, and I made my stripes wonky and stacked. 

And! I stuck it right in the mail for someone who I think will really love it.
ETA: Yep. I made it, took a picture, stuck it in the mail....! Guess which step I forgot? That's right boys and girls- the card arrived completely blank. Wow. That's a new one for me.....

Supplies:
Stamps: Desert Details
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Gray Granite, Soft Succulent
Paper: Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Gray Granite & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Desert Detail dies, Gold Faceted sequins, Dimensionals

I used the colors from the coordinating DP pack, even tho I didn't use any of the paper this time. It is gorgeous tho, so I will.... and I might buy more!! Seriously, click HERE to see it all! (you can order it there too.
And if you buy this bundle before Feb 28, or the whole suite, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item too! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh whoa! I love this! You really showcased this suite collection beautifully. As always, thank you so much for participating with us at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to seeing you again on Feb. 28 for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the wonky stripes!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tanya! Had to giggle about how it arrived at its destination completely blank--sounds like something I would do! This is a lovely bundle and I like how you used the long skinny stamps to decorate the strips behind your big flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...