Friday, February 3, 2023

Owls again!

Happy Friday! Today I've got a couple more almost-matching birthday cards for my stash. This time I used the sketch from The Paper Players and kept them simple one layer cards.
I didn't realize til I linked it just now, that I swapped the position of the owls.... but it does work better with their line of sight, so it's probably fine.... 

(Winter afternoon sunlight is tricky to photograph with... my phone kept casting a shadow, and the snow drifts did too... hence the super funky angles in these shots. I promise the cards are the usual rectangle...!)

First up, this happy yellow owl, and these were colored with Stampin' Blends.
Supplies:
Stamps: Adorable Owls
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue
Blends: Light Daffodil Delight (body), Light Pumpkin Pie (beak/talons), Light Balmy Blue (eyes), Light Old Olive & Light CHerry Cobbler (hat) Light Pumpkin Pie (body), Dark Daffodil Delight (beak/talons), Dark Balmy Blue (eyes) 
Paper: Daffodil Delight & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Red & Green Pearls

And then this bolder, blue card, I colored the owls with the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens. Both ways look good to me! 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Adorable Owls
Ink: Stazon Black, Pacific Point
Watercolor Pencils: Cajun Craze (body), Granny Apple Green (eyes), Crushed Curry (beak/talon), Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy (hat), Pumpkin Pie (body), Daffodil Delight (beak/talon), Old Olive (eyes)
Paper: Pacific Point & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots 

Two more cards to mail out soon! Yeay! What are you making? 

2 comments:

  1. I adore these owls - so fun! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, these little owls are so fun! Great way to use the sketch! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...