Thursday, February 23, 2023

Meet Raya!

Back with some more of Disneyland! Or, technically, California Adventure in this case... 

The newest character to meet while we were there was Raya. This was not a huge movie in our corner of the world (our house...) but we did watch it a few times when it came out. And once again, my mom bought this stamp set a long time ago and it was a perfect match for waiting in line to meet Raya. The colorful photos are paper lanterns. So I used the stamps of lanterns I think are Japanese! I found a font that worked to my kids and I for Raya and there's the page!  

Stamps: Kimono Kids
Ink: Memento Black, Fresh Freesia marker, Bermuda Bay marker, Magenta Madness marker, Bumblebee marker, Cucumber Crush marker
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness, Whisper White
Journaling Font: Artistamp Medium

The girl they cast didn't look anything like Raya actually. But she sounded exactly like the character, so it worked for me! She was sweet and it was nice that she just took a moment to talk to my kiddo. It was perfect "Disney magic" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...