Thursday, February 16, 2023

Mickey & Minnie!

I'm not making much this week, but I am mailing a lot off...

So today I have another Disneyland trip layout for you.
This page is totally full of retired product, even the colors of marker I used to color in "Mickey" and "Minnie", haha! But this is another time I can't get over how amazingly the products in my stash work with what we saw in the parks! This is how Mickey and Minnie look in California Adventure, and this was such a fun moment! 

Supplies:
Ink: Regal Rose & Baroque Burgundy markers (for the names Mickey and Minnie)
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Berry Bliss DP
Accessories: Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, True Gentlemen Buttons, Glue dots
Journaling Font: Minnie, Mickey

I hope you get to make fun things this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...