Friday, January 26, 2024

Birthday Wave

Today's card is very clean and simple but I love the way the colors worked. Also, I love this wave and need to pull it out more often!!
This time I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and combined it with the colors from Global Design Project
Supplies:
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Paper: Gray Granite, Poppy Parade & Basic White card stock
Accessories: Festive Pearls, retired circle dies, big shot (retired)

and a quick tip for you- personally I like to save paper. Possibly ridiculously. So in this case, I cut another scallopy circle out of the big one I needed for this card. I keep all the scraps in the plastic sleeve the card stock comes in, so its just there with the Poppy Parade til I decide to use it next.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pops of red against the fabulous wave! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours and image work so beautifully together! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...