Friday, January 19, 2024

Easter Pages!

I really am hoping to make some cards very soon, but in the meantime, I did get 17 pages done this week. I am SUPER excited about that. 
I have a small shoebox for each kid of photos I print whenever the mood strikes and the price is right. Then I scrapbook as it interests me, haha... Well, this kiddo has ONE set of printed photos left after I got done this week. Yeay!! And I used almost entirely long retired stash which is always a good thing. Ahem. But I keep it FOR my scrapbooks, so it's fine. 

As far as showing it off here, we'll start at the beginning of a year, ha. Here's an Easter. 
Supplies:
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Simply Scrappin' Spring Fever -long retired
Accessories: Simply Scrappin' Spring Fever, White baker's twine, Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon -long retired
Supplies: 
Paper: Basic White, Simply Scrappin' Spring Fever -long retired
Accessories: Simply Scrappin' Spring Fever, White baker's twine, Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon -long retired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...