Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Valentines + Sale-A-Bration!

I made a few cards yesterday, so here we go! 
This DP was the first thing I got with Sale-A-Bration and I played with a few variations of the patterns until I settled on one. 

here's the winner, haha...
For this one, I used the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches, along with the challenge from Festive Friday, with red, foiling, {gold}pearls, love sentiment and hearts! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Stamped with Love
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black
Paper: Flirty Flamingo & Basic White card stock, Most Adored DP (Sale-A-Bration only!)
Accessories: Red & Burlap Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals

And, I think I'll use this one at an upcoming class, and maybe let people choose which papers they want to combine! 
Want to see them all? 

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, Tanya! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous of all of that wonderful DSPs. Love the layout you used, too. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love that feeling of wanting to use aaaalllllllll of the new papers! Great choices, such a fun card.
    Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours and Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of pattern paper! Lovely colors and layout :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...