Friday, January 12, 2024

Hybrid Scrapping!

Hybrid is when you do some digital and add some traditional elements. I definitely did that for these layouts. Yesterday I talked about the convenience of making one digital layout and printing the same thing several times for each person in the family. Today I have a set, haha.  

Perhaps most remarkably- it is of THIS Christmas morning. I almost never scrap Christmas day. Plenty of things leading up to it, but not Christmas DAY. Seriously. I've done three December Daily style books and I skip over the gift opening... ahem. There's too many photos and too many things to deal with and just no. But for whatever reason, I thought doing it this way would get it done for once. 
The photos were put together on a page in the very long retired MDS, and I kept the first photo the same for all three layouts. Then I duplicated the layout, swapping out the rest of the photos so each kid has their own gifts on the page. Once I got the printed pages home, I added two strips of DP (different for each kid), a title strip, and a ribbon, right on top of the printed page! So they're the same pages, but unique! 
Home For Christmas DP (maybe 2015??)
Santa's Express DP (2022)
Christmas Around the World DP (...long retired)

And yes, I stamped it all together too, hahaha. I put a letter on two sides of a block, but still so I could see thru it, and laid it out and got it done! 
Other Supplies:
Skinny Mini Alpabet, Real Red Ink, Real Red ribbon (2016ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...