Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Fireflies!

Today's card uses the color combo from As You See It Challenges. I am extremely happy with how this card turned out. I don't know that I would have paired Mossy Meadow with Melon Mambo but I like it!! I also liked the depth to the grassy look here, just stamping off the inked stamp til it needed more.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lighting the Way
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo & Basic White card stock
Accessories: Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Tanya! LOVE those lightning bugs, lol, I never use this set without the cool lantern - I obviously need to rethink that! Perfect take on my colors! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with the colours, Tanya! You've kept the palette to yellows and greens, leaving a cool effect and saved the melon mambo for the backing and the sentiment. It works wonderfully! Thanks for joining our gallery at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a pretty little stamped scene! I love it. The pop of pink in the frame and sentiment add an extra dimension of cheer. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya those fireflies look so sweet amongst the foliage and I love the pop of pink from the Melon Mambo accents. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun this card is! Playful with those fireflies but elegant with the way the colors work together! The pop of mambo melon is the perfect finish! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...