Monday, January 29, 2024

Kidding Around Suite!

Soo, I've been a demonstrator for nearly 20 years. Which is just mind-blowing... But that means that between my mom and I (my mom introduced me to Stampin' Up!), our stamping collection is EXTENSIVE. (one might use the word "ridiculous...") And sometimes that means I'm not so excited when I first glance thru a catalog because sometimes...how many leaves and flowers can one possibly own? (you don't want the answer to that, actually)

But are you kidding me?? I saw this set, and in spite of the fact that my mom and I each have a (long retired) stamp set of children playing, and I have at least one set of toy stamp images, this was on the MUST GET NOW list. And the coordinating paper?? Aaaahhhh! I'm gonna need a second pack!! Immediately I thought of seriously maybe a hundred scrapbook pages I could do with these! 
There is a sheet of kids dressed up. Check.
Kids baking? Check.
Kids playing outside? Check!
Kids reading?? Check!!
Kids with pets? Sometimes! 
And kids crafting. CHECK! 
And the cutest little spaces for them to play?! YES PLEASE! 
And that doesn't even touch me thinking of the birthday cards that could be made!! 

So, this isn't the best card I've ever made, but I wanted to pick a few things my nephew loves for his birthday card. The inside says "so do some of your favorite things!" 
Supplies:
Stamps: Kiddin' Around
Ink: Tahitian Tide
Paper: Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Just Kiddin' DP
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots

For real- if you have kiddos in your life, this Product Suite is pretty darn perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...