Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Thanksgiving layout

After Halloween comes Thanksgiving! This is also a different year than the jack o lanterns or Easter, haha. 
I can't remember how old this DP is, and I know it doesn't use Merry Merlot, but I decided the card stock was close enough. And I like the corn and the apples. The ink I used also does not coordinate with that paper, although the Cajun Craze washi tape does. But coordinating is not the same as matching and in this case I think it all works. And if it doesn't, she's really the only one who will see it so it's fine


Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alpha
Ink: Pebbled Path
Paper: Merry Merlot, Orchard Harvest DP
Accessories: Old Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...