Saturday, January 27, 2024

Thank You Wave

A Saturday post with a card is unusual for me, but I played with a lot of challenges and need to make them fit! haha!
This time I played with the Color Throwdown for a pretty Thank You card. I used a Blending Brush to pull the pink into the sky for a sunset, and the greeting is stamped in red. I also stamped the wave off a second time just a bit to the side to add some depth.
And wow, I have got to get more current "thank you" stamps! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration, Sending Smiles 
Ink: Starry Sky, Flirty Flamingo, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Basic White & Flirty Flamingo card stocks
Accessories: Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon, 2022-24 In Color Pearls, Dimensionals

Also, total side note- Sale-A-Bration is a great time to make sure you're stocked up on your favorite In Colors that will be retiring in just a few months! I love Starry Sky and have it's ink pad, refill, card stock pack, and these embellishments too! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya! I just love this beautiful card with the suble pink sunset. The wave from the Waves of Inspiration set is just a gorgeous image and it is presented perfectly here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS design! Love the subtle pink sunset and the ribbon beneath the sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card! I'm so glad you played along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...