Tuesday, April 23, 2024

A set of Masks!

Happy Tuesday! Today I have an upcoming product for you! In the new catalog there is a bundle of a stamp set, dies, and coordinating masks, and I decided this would be something fun.

For my first go, I used the color combo from the As You See It Challenge altho I did add a bit of green ink too. It also works perfectly with the Inspire.Create.Challenge to use something new. And! this card goes with the leaves and flowers part of Just Add Ink's challenge! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Layers of Beauty
Ink: Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Bubble Bath, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight.
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: Dimensionals, Blending Brushes 

I have to add, I love the tools that get the men stamping. When I held workshops, my husband, my dad, and other people's husbands always got a big kick out of the paper crimper and the heat tool. Today my son was super interested in the Blending Brush to get this look, and asked to help! He did the bigger layer of Granny Apple Green leaves. I love that! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm loving these layering masks - such pretty detail they achieve! I like seeing this without the stamp - amazing! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - the layering of the soft colours using stencils is so effective. Thank for sharing with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the look of the soft stencilling and your hint of sponged colour around the edges - so pretty! It's such a shame that green isn't one of the challenge colours as this is a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love this! Really like the color combo!! I have this, but haven't played yet--you've inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stenciling! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges. Hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...